Thursday 6 January 2011

Cheryl Cole has given a very interesting interview...

She told this month’s Elle magazine: “I have taken so much s**t, I’ve stopped listening to other people. I have had enough.
“There's only so much you can cope with and then you either allow it to swallow you up or you say, "Sod this". I have had it with negativity and bitchiness. 
“I want people to like my music but I couldn't give a s**t about what they think of me. Take it or leave it. I do not care.” 
Hmm, not how she dealt with the Wagner situation, mind, is it? She had a go at him, live on telly.
Cheryl also says that she can’t stand looking at pictures of herself, which my brain is too small/cynical to understand/believe. She said: “My confidence has never hit such an all-time low as it has this last year. It feels really bad. I don’t look at pictures of myself. I can’t.”

You should, Cheryl, you’re really missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment