Thursday 6 January 2011

Cher and Karim sitting in a tree...

Cher Lloyd offof Xfactor has got herself a boy. His name is Karim Awww, how Cuuute....
Cher was introduced to by her X Factor buddy Paije Richardson (1. i thaught everyone hated her, when did she last have buddys? 2. have you forgotten Paij already, cos i had.). And apparently they've been dating since just before Christmas and are proper into each other
I'm not quite sure wether he's meant to be her 'secret' boyfriend or not, but by the looks of these tweets, that guy hasn't quite grasped the meaning of the word 'secret' I mean, look at these tweets...
"I'm lucky to have the girlfriend I have!"
"Lol @Paijerichardson gave me a @CherLloyd substitute for when I miss her! What a lovely guy"
"She's like a drug!!! I need her!!"
"My new girl isn't even scared of spiders! HA top that! BEEECHES!"
"Woah! I'm actually scared how much I like her!! Is this sane?"
"I miss you! I LIKE you!"
"Blah. . . I'm hers! She's mine! Like! I'm deep in like!"
Aww, he's such a romantic...

No comments:

Post a Comment