Saturday 5 March 2011

Cheryl is currently crying out of one eye...

So, what do we know about Cheryl Cole's involvement in US X Factor now?
Very little. And unfortunately, it sounds like she's pretty clueless too. And even those rumours that she's about to get a disgusting amount of money to stay on the UK show aren't making her happy - apparently, she's feeling sad (so sad, it's a sad sad situation) and is sick of hanging around in America.
"I feel like I’ve had enough," is what she's been telling her mates (Spuggy and Winston from Byker Grove, presumably). "I want to go home. On the outside I’m smiling, inside I’m crying."
Wow, how dramatic - has she been locked away in a hotel room watching reallyREALLYbad American soaps or something?
"I feel as if I’m being torn in so many different directions," she whinges goes on. "Simon wants me to do one thing, but others expect me to do something else - I don’t know who I am anymore."
YOU'RE CHERYL FRICKING COLE. It's not that bad.
"I keep getting told to smile, smile, smile - to show more hair and teeth - but it’s hard when I feel so sad on the inside. The more stressed I get, the more I smile because that’s what people want from me. I just don’t know what to do."
I think that you need to come back here to Newcastle (even though it's freezing and miserable) and you need to dress up in your smallest dress, go clubbing and get completely splattered...

No comments:

Post a Comment