Friday 4 February 2011

Cher Lloyd Update...

Cher Lloyd working with Lady Gaga and Rihanna producers on upcoming album
The teenage rapper, who has been in the States working on her music, posted a You Tube video updating fans on what she’d been up to.
She said: “I flew over to America to start working on my album.
“My first stop was Miami where I got to work with  The Runners. We did two tracks and I’m very proud of them and I cannot wait for everybody to hear them.”
Hip-Hop production duo The Runners have just finished working on Rihanna’s latest album, Loud.
Other artists they have produced songs for include Justin Bieber, Usher, Akon and Ludacris.
Cher continued: “I also went to another studio where I met RedOne, and that day I got to meet Lil Wayne!”
Swedish producer RedOne is the man responsible for most of Lady Gaga’s megahits, including Bad Romance, Just Dance and Poker Face, making him one of the hottest names in pop music right now.
He is also no stranger to X Factor alumni, having produced songs for 2008 winner Alexandra Burke.
Cher also revealed in the video how much she is enjoying life as a pop star, saying: “I love getting in to the studio, pumped up and ready to go to put my vocal on a track because I feel it’s the place I belong.
“I literally live in the studio nowadays so it’s really good to be able to make the tracks I want to make. I can’t wait for the album to come out and for everyone to hear it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment